Verb + Object + Preposition
Choose the correct preposition provided.
- The doctor knows exactly how to cure anyone (on, from, of) that ordinary disease.
- Somebody tried to throw a stone (to, of, at) the new president.
- How much money did you borrow (to, for, from) the bank.
- They spend a lot of time (in, to, on) playing games.
- He is regarded (for, from, as) one of the most influential people in 2020.
- We have to protect everyone (for, from, to) being harassed.
- He was accused (for, from, of) corruption.
- We have to thank our government for providing us (for, on, with) order and security.
- You cannot translate every word in one language (for, to, with) another language.
- Don't point the knife (at, on, in) your face.
Complete the following sentences with correct preposition.
- Nobody wasn't warned .... the tsunami, therefore, a lot of them died.
- Can you translate any texts .... English ... Bahasa Indonesia?
- They prefer bread ......rice.
- Your father reminds me ...my late father.
- Have you ever borrowed some money ... your best friend?
- Can we do something ... our economy after this global outbreak?
- Never blame others .... something we are not sure of.
- Do you know how to explain this word ... a small kid?
- The class will be divided .........4 groups.
- The man was charged ......... first degree murder.