possessive pronounsPossessive Pronouns/Adjectives Explanation
- my car
- your girlfriend
- her house
- his hair
- our school
- their books
- its color
|Subjective / Nominative Pronouns||Possessive Adjectives||Possessive Pronouns|
- my car ( singular nouns )
- your blogs ( plural nouns )
- their sugar ( uncountable nouns )
- I have a comfortable car. You can borrow my car if you want to.
- Have you found your lost keys?
- I like her hair. It's beautiful.
- His wife left him because he's so cruel.
- We walk to school because our school is not far from our house.
- Their website can make million of dollars.
- The dog wags its tail when its master call its name.
- Your phone isn't working. You can use mine for now.
- I have you finished my work. Have you finished yours?
- Your hair is short. Hers is long.
- My brother and I have similar cars. This is mine and that's his.
- Their plan didn't work out and ours didn't either.
- We love our country and they love theirs.
- "Can I borrow ... newspapers for a moment?" "Certainly."
- I really like that girl. ...'s so beautiful.
- "What's ... age?" "I'm nineteen years old."
- Beware of that snake. ... venom is so deadly.
- Jack finished ... work early.
- Don't use that cup. It's .... ( my, mine )
- I like ( your, yours ) car.
- John has found his pen but Jane hasn't found ( her, hers ).
- They have betrayed their countries but we will never betrayed ( our, ours ).
- Don and I will defend our team whereas John and George will defend ( their, theirs ).
- "Can I borrow your newspapers for a moment?" "Certainly."
- I really like that girl. She's so beautiful.
- "What's your age?" "I'm nineteen years old."
- Beware of that snake. It's venom is so dangerous.
- Jack finished his work early.
- Don't use that cup. It's mine.
- I like your car.
- John has found his pen but Jane hasn't found hers.
- They have betrayed their countries but we will never betray ours.
- Don and I will defend our team whereas John and George will defend theirs