Object PronounsObject Pronouns
- John loves me.
- George loves you.
- Linda is so beautiful. That's why, Paul loves her very much.
- My father is tall and dark. My mother loves him very much.
- We live in a small village. Everyone in the village knows us well.
- All of our neighbors are very friendly. We like them very much.
- We have a cute little cat. We feed it with fish everyday.
|Subject Pronouns||Object Pronouns|
- Can you help ( me, I ), please?
- I love ( she, her ) very much.
- Do you know ( he, him ) well?
- ( We, us ) are the winners.
- We could beat ( they, them ) very easily.
- Can you help me, please?
- I love her very much.
- Do you know him well?
- We are the winners.
- We could beat them very easily.