Some of the verbs we use in the Past Simple are irregular. They do not end in d or -ed. Let's see the following table.
buy catch do get be go leave meet see sell teach tear tell
1. My father .... me to speak English when I was a baby.
2. I needed some money so I ... my car.
3. She ... me she was single. Now I know she is married.
4. I didn't ... last weekend because I had a headache.
5. The cat ... the mouse last night.
6. Those kids ... the plane fall down. It hit the bridge by their houses.
7. She ... me alone when my love to her began to grow.
8. Yesterday I ... her in the elevator of a mall.
9. So, I .... her to dinner asked her if she still loved me.
10. I ... so happy to hear that she still loved me.