2. I can 't understand martin. I've never been able to understand him .
3. I used to be able to stand on my head but I can't do it now.
4. Ask Ann about your problem. She should be able to help you.
5. I can speak five languages.
2. She wasn't at home when I phoned but I was able to contact her at her office .
3. I looked very carefully and I could see a figure in the distance.
4. They didn't have any tomatoes in the first shop I went to, but I was able to get some in the next shop.
5. My grandmother loved music. She could play the piano very well.